Saturday, September 6, 2008

Arm in arm

This morning I went to Panera to enjoy a cup of hazelnut coffee and a cinammon chip scone. I was sitting outside, enjoying my book, when two little boys hopped out of a gray Honda SUV along with a dad. I don't know if the two boys were brothers or merely good friends. The boys were probably 8 years old and I smiled when they skipped by me on the sidewalk. About 10 minutes later, the two boys and the dad came out of Panera with 2 bags filled with bagels. I glanced over at the boys and they were walking arm and arm with the biggest smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but smile at this picture of friendship - of two little "buddies" hanging out on a sunny Saturday morning! Priceless.....

3 comments:

Kat said...

Love all the new photos! Those boys were lovin the fact they got a huge bag of bagels!! ha ha

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Hi, I've dropped in to say hi from Amy's page at "God's Work In Progress". I see that you admire Harley Davidsons, as do I! I love your post for today also! Children are a delight and remind us of the simplicity of life that we forget as adults. In Him, Paula :-)