Thursday, September 25, 2008

Return of the Blogger

Well, I didn't realize that this many days had passed by since my last post (thanks for reminding me J.D.). The pace of life has definitely picked up since my return to work. No more lazy summer days, sleeping in, flying by the seat of my pants, driving like everyday is a "Sunday", coffee dates with friends in the mornings, relaxing all afternoon in a lawn chair with a good book. Oh, those certainly were the days.....

Now my life is 5:30 a.m. alarms going off (notice how I said alarms, plural...I am the "Snooze Queen". I really don't know how you moms do it!!!! You are AMAZING women!), brown bag lunches, wardrobe planning, ironing clothes, fighting the early morning traffic, "road rage".....Oh to be able to push the calendar back to mid-June (sigh).

I truly LOVE my job (Thank God for that!) but I also value my precious time off! Sometimes I wonder how I get anything done as far as house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands when I am back at work. It really is surprising (although right now my house looks like a tornado went through it right about now. I really NEEEEEEED to de-clutter! Back up the truck 'cause I got lots to get rid of....).

Well, that's all folks! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive and that I haven't deserted the "Blog World".

Peace!

2 comments:

Amy L Brooke said...

Thanks for the insight on friends. Have you heard from your Compassion child yet?

Kat said...

I concur! My schedule has been super crazy - thus no coffee date :(