Friday, May 23, 2008

3 Day Weekend

Three day weekend.....those words are MUSIC to my ears!! While I truly do love my job (I'm thankful that I can say that AND actually mean it), I cherish my time off! I love the fact that I have nothing specific planned (other than going to church on Sunday) and that I can be just like the wind and go in whatever direction that I please. Can you tell that I am smiling as I write this??? I am sooooooooo looking forward to getting outside to enjoy the nice weather. Perhaps I will go for a bike ride or hit the links for my first round of golf in 2008 or sit in a lawn chair and read a book or ????????? I don't know what I will end up doing but I can guarantee one thing........there will be NO "To Do" lists for "Kraemer" this weekend! Gotta LOVE it!

0 comments: