Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A B C's

Here is my alphabetical list


A. Attached or single? Single


B. Best friend? Julie (otherwise known as J.B.) - met her while attending St. Norbert College (lives in Minnesota) wish she lived closer (like right next door!). She knows me better than anyone else!



C. Cake or pie? Warm peach pie with juuuuuuust a teeny tiny scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side


D. Day of choice? Any day that I am NOT working.....if I have to choose one, I would go with Saturday.



E. Essential item? clean underwear


F. Favorite color? PURPLE - absolutely LOVE it!

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears - preferably the Haribo brand. I was in my 9th grade Spanish class when I was introduced to these delectable chewy treats


H. Hometown? born and raised in Greendale, WI (a suburb outside of Milwaukee). Greendale is referred to as "The Bubble"

I. Indulgence? if we are talking about food/drinks, it would have to be either a turtle sundae or an iced caramel machiatto with extra caramel from Starbucks. Objects - hands down tennis shoes!!!!!!!!! I love them, I love all of the FUN colors that they come in, I love how comfy they are, I love matching my tennis shoes with my outfits. I absolutely LOVE them!


J. January or July? July no question! I really can't believe that I have lived in the state of WI my entire life because I hate cold weather!


K. Kids? None but I LOVE everyone else's


L. Life isn’t complete without? sunshine, a cup of coffee in the morning, a great book, laughter

M. Marriage date? N/A


N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 brothers and no sisters


O. Oranges or apples? Apples (especially the ones loaded with gooey caramel and nuts). There's nothing like biting into a crisp, tart caramel apple on a gorgeous fall day


P. Phobias? not a big fan of germs (slightly OCD), not a huuuuge fan of bugs and creepy crawly things, a bit scared at times of being in high places, afraid of the dark big time


Q. Quotes? can't think of anything right now...........O.K. I just thought of one but I was hoping to come up with something more philosophical......"There is no I in team". Oh wait, a former colleague of mine had a great one...."Don't do dumb things" Charles Camilli

R. Reasons to smile? hearing the sound of children's laughter, watching the sun go down, spending time with my nephews and my niece, seeing a "cute, little grandma lady" walking down the street


S. Season of choice? Summer....no work, vacations, lazy days, sleeping in, relaxing with a good book, hanging out with friends

T. Tag seven peeps! don't have 7 bloggy friends (sorry)

U. Unknown fact about me? I would love to own an antique car so I could drive in parades and throw candy to kids

V. Vegetable? Sweet buttery corn-on-the-cob dripping with butter and sprinkled with salt

W. Worst habits? Putting off things that I HATE to do for what seems like forever, I am a "pack rat", my inability to get rid of things (especially clothes, the 1 year rule does not apply to me...I'm operating under the 10 year rule!)

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Huh????? I've had both done. Anything else you need to know about them??

Y. Your favorite food? breaded pork chops, cheese pizza from this awesome pizza place in Chicago (I cannot remember the name but I know you know which place I'm talkin' 'bout)


Z. Zodiac Sign: Leo

There you go! Anything else you want to know about me?????? :)

0 comments: